Southeast universities team on postharvest organic food safety
03/07/2013 7:00:00 AMResearchers from North Carolina State University and the University of Tennessee have teamed to improve... Read more.
Deere enhances field monitor's capabilities
03/07/2013 7:00:00 AMOlathe, Kan.-based John Deere has enhanced the Field Connect soil moisture monitoring system it introduced... Read more.
Webinar examines new grapevine red blotch disease
03/07/2013 7:00:00 AMExperts from Cornell University and the University of California have teamed to present a webinar,... Read more.
Study links citrus greening symptoms to phosphorus deficiency
02/28/2013 7:00:00 AMA collaborative research project has found phosphorus deficiency to be a contributor to citrus greening... Read more.
Deere introduces cell phone, tablet mounts for machine cabs
02/28/2013 7:00:00 AMOlathe, Kan.-based John Deere has introduced brackets and attachments to mount tablets and cell phones... Read more.
Biological firm changes name, teams with Loveland Products
02/28/2013 7:00:00 AMFrisco, Texas-based Advanced Microbial Solutions, or AMS, has changed its name to Agricen to reflect... Read more.
Walmart Foundation to help fund sustainable strawberry research
02/28/2013 10:34:53 AMThe Bentonville, Ark.-based Walmart Foundation has donated $3 million to the University of Arkansas to... Read more.
- Wawona recalls 6 weeks of stone fruit shipments
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Georgia watermelon growers enjoy good season
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system