Gray mold shows up in Louisiana greenhouse tomatoes
03/07/2013 7:00:00 AMA fungal disease common to greenhouse tomatoes has shown up in many Louisiana greenhouses, thanks... Read more.
Deere enhances field monitor's capabilities
03/07/2013 7:00:00 AMOlathe, Kan.-based John Deere has enhanced the Field Connect soil moisture monitoring system it introduced... Read more.
Webinar examines new grapevine red blotch disease
03/07/2013 7:00:00 AMExperts from Cornell University and the University of California have teamed to present a webinar,... Read more.
Study links citrus greening symptoms to phosphorus deficiency
02/28/2013 7:00:00 AMA collaborative research project has found phosphorus deficiency to be a contributor to citrus greening... Read more.
Deere introduces cell phone, tablet mounts for machine cabs
02/28/2013 7:00:00 AMOlathe, Kan.-based John Deere has introduced brackets and attachments to mount tablets and cell phones... Read more.
Biological firm changes name, teams with Loveland Products
02/28/2013 7:00:00 AMFrisco, Texas-based Advanced Microbial Solutions, or AMS, has changed its name to Agricen to reflect... Read more.
Walmart Foundation to help fund sustainable strawberry research
02/28/2013 10:34:53 AMThe Bentonville, Ark.-based Walmart Foundation has donated $3 million to the University of Arkansas to... Read more.
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce