Record crowd attends California Citrus Mutual Showcase
03/14/2013 11:12:08 AMVISALIA, Calif. — More than 800 growers and citrus industry representatives at the 2013 California... Read more.
California grapes set box record of 101.5 million
03/14/2013 11:10:08 AMCalifornia table grape shipments hit a record 101.5 million boxes in 2012. Production for the season,... Read more.
Gray mold shows up in Louisiana greenhouse tomatoes
03/07/2013 7:00:00 AMA fungal disease common to greenhouse tomatoes has shown up in many Louisiana greenhouses, thanks... Read more.
North Carolina launches pilot cantaloupe food safety program
03/14/2013 7:00:00 AMA two-pronged pilot program that focuses on food safety in cantaloupes is being launched in North... Read more.
Arizona group has a gut feeling about HLB transmission
03/07/2013 7:00:00 AMA University of Arizona research group is drilling down to the molecular level to study the citrus... Read more.
Multiple citrus psyllids trapped in western Arizona
03/07/2013 7:00:00 AMAsian citrus psyllids are slowly expanding their range within Arizona. The pest, which feeds on citrus,... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Monsanto introduces tomato hybrid for the Southeast
- Scientists study habits of a disease-carrying beetle of walnuts
- Environmentally friendly biofumigants fight soil pests but pose rotation challenges
- U.S. Potato Board focuses on growth
- Pomegranates appear to be easy-to-grow citrus alternative