Record crowd attends California Citrus Mutual Showcase
03/14/2013 11:12:08 AMVISALIA, Calif. — More than 800 growers and citrus industry representatives at the 2013 California... Read more.
California grapes set box record of 101.5 million
03/14/2013 11:10:08 AMCalifornia table grape shipments hit a record 101.5 million boxes in 2012. Production for the season,... Read more.
North Carolina launches pilot cantaloupe food safety program
03/14/2013 7:00:00 AMA two-pronged pilot program that focuses on food safety in cantaloupes is being launched in North... Read more.
Arizona group has a gut feeling about HLB transmission
03/07/2013 7:00:00 AMA University of Arizona research group is drilling down to the molecular level to study the citrus... Read more.
Multiple citrus psyllids trapped in western Arizona
03/07/2013 7:00:00 AMAsian citrus psyllids are slowly expanding their range within Arizona. The pest, which feeds on citrus,... Read more.
Southeast universities team on postharvest organic food safety
03/07/2013 7:00:00 AMResearchers from North Carolina State University and the University of Tennessee have teamed to improve... Read more.
- UC launches 7 educational drought videos for growers
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice