UC Davis releases new walnut variety
03/21/2013 7:00:00 AMThe University of California, Davis, walnut breeding program recently released the Solano variety. The newcomer has... Read more.
Bumblebee numbers plummet, according to study
03/21/2013 7:00:00 AMHoneybees may be getting the bulk of media attention when it comes to declining populations. But... Read more.
Washington State seeks licensees for new apple variety, WA 38
03/21/2013 7:00:00 AMWashington State University's apple breeding program is looking for licensees to manage commercialization of its... Read more.
Spotted-wing drosophila shows fruit variety preferences
03/21/2013 7:00:00 AMThe invasive spotted-wing drosphila can be a picky eater at times. Research led by North Carolina... Read more.
Potato researchers try to fool mother nature to fight nematodes
03/21/2013 7:00:00 AMPacific Northwest researchers want to harness naturally occurring chemicals in potatoes to try to foil... Read more.
Food expo highlights San Joaquin Valley ag products
03/21/2013 7:00:00 AMSee related content: From the show floor: Fresno Food Expo booths FRESNO, Calif. — Since the... Watch Video.
Florida strawberry growers raise scholarship money at festival
03/14/2013 11:13:07 AM(CORRECTED): PLANT CITY, Fla. — An auction of fresh Florida strawberries raised scholarship money for... Read more.
South Florida corn damage uncertain, bean prices high
03/14/2013 11:12:40 AMSouth Florida sweet corn growers continue assessing damage from a March 4 freeze. Growers said the... Read more.
- Web seminar focuses on potato fungicide resistance management
- California implements new olive oil standards
- Spud and citrus production down, value up
- Fire ravages Phillips Farms packinghouse
- FFVA meeting focuses on produce sales, health care
- California enacts citrus psyllid quarantine around Bakersfield
- UPDATED: California governor signs groundwater management bills
- Florida citrus growers get USDA assistance
- Pesky bagrada bugs expand northward in California
- Florida citrus nursery tree production levels off
- Trials find many products don’t curb bacterial spot in tomatoes
- Vance Agribusiness names 40 Under 40 honorees
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue