Even before planting spuds, scout for potato psyllid
03/28/2013 7:00:00 AMEven though it may be up to a month before potato planting, Texas A&M University experts suggest... Read more.
Border sprays target stink bugs, reducing pesticide costs
03/28/2013 7:00:00 AMStink bugs are one tough pest. With their piercing and sucking mouth parts, the insect pest feeds... Read more.
Registry alerts applicators to pesticide-sensitive crops
03/28/2013 7:00:00 AMDriftWatch, a voluntary online registry launched by Purdue University has grown to become a nationwide... Read more.
Report: Florida citrus industry's in a 'precarious state'
03/28/2013 7:00:00 AMThe Florida Department of Citrus has released a long-range forecast that shows the outlook for the... Read more.
EPA OKs new insecticide/miticide premix
03/28/2013 7:00:00 AMRaleigh, N.C.-based MANA Crop Protection has received Environmental Protection Agency registration for Skyraider, a premix... Read more.
Scientists track how olive oil guards against Alzheimer's
03/21/2013 7:00:00 AMResearchers at the University of Louisiana, Monroe, say they believe they've unlocked the mystery of... Read more.
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race