NPC seeks scholarship applicants
04/11/2013 7:00:00 AMThe National Potato Council is accepting applications for a master's level scholarship to be applied... Read more.
Artichokes are a rising star in Texas
04/11/2013 7:00:00 AMIn the land better known for armadillos and roadrunners is a crop that may seem out of place—artichokes. After... Read more.
Webinar walks organic growers through online nitrogen calculator
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMThe Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association will conduct a free webinar, April 17, to help specialty... Read more.
FFVA seeks applicants for young leadership program
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMThe Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association’s Emerging Leader Development Program is seeking nominations from individuals... Read more.
New York approves insecticide label expansion
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMThe New York State Department of Environmental Conservation has approved a label change for Mustang... Read more.
Researchers find lettuce gene key to hot-weather germination
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMA group of researchers have identified a gene and the related enzyme responsible for halting lettuce... Read more.
- Study: West will likely face 'megadrought' within next century
- Netafim, T-L Irrigation join on hybrid center-pivot drip system
- Specialty grapes star in Emmys dinner
- DuPont to sell Kocide business to Mitsui & Co.
- Three fungal diseases hit Pacific Northwest vegetable crops
- Florida ag department offers cost-share for weather stations