NPC seeks scholarship applicants
04/11/2013 7:00:00 AMThe National Potato Council is accepting applications for a master's level scholarship to be applied... Read more.
Artichokes are a rising star in Texas
04/11/2013 7:00:00 AMIn the land better known for armadillos and roadrunners is a crop that may seem out of place—artichokes. After... Read more.
Webinar walks organic growers through online nitrogen calculator
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMThe Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association will conduct a free webinar, April 17, to help specialty... Read more.
FFVA seeks applicants for young leadership program
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMThe Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association’s Emerging Leader Development Program is seeking nominations from individuals... Read more.
New York approves insecticide label expansion
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMThe New York State Department of Environmental Conservation has approved a label change for Mustang... Read more.
Researchers find lettuce gene key to hot-weather germination
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMA group of researchers have identified a gene and the related enzyme responsible for halting lettuce... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion