Artichokes are a rising star in Texas
04/11/2013 7:00:00 AMIn the land better known for armadillos and roadrunners is a crop that may seem out of place—artichokes. After... Read more.
Webinar walks organic growers through online nitrogen calculator
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMThe Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association will conduct a free webinar, April 17, to help specialty... Read more.
FFVA seeks applicants for young leadership program
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMThe Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association’s Emerging Leader Development Program is seeking nominations from individuals... Read more.
Cherry tomato is a super star
04/04/2013 3:08:42 PMMuch like winners of American Idol and other reality entertainment shows, the plant industry has its... Read more.
Researchers find lettuce gene key to hot-weather germination
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMA group of researchers have identified a gene and the related enzyme responsible for halting lettuce... Read more.
Even before planting spuds, scout for potato psyllid
03/28/2013 7:00:00 AMEven though it may be up to a month before potato planting, Texas A&M University experts suggest... Read more.
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Fresh produce industry vital to Arizona economy, research shows
- Scientists complete genetic fingerprint of pest
- Four Washington tree fruit groups consider consolidation
- Some frozen produce healthier than fresh, says study
- Labor groups back immigration protest
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant