NPC seeks scholarship applicants
04/11/2013 7:00:00 AMThe National Potato Council is accepting applications for a master's level scholarship to be applied... Read more.
Artichokes are a rising star in Texas
04/11/2013 7:00:00 AMIn the land better known for armadillos and roadrunners is a crop that may seem out of place—artichokes. After... Read more.
Webinar walks organic growers through online nitrogen calculator
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMThe Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association will conduct a free webinar, April 17, to help specialty... Read more.
FFVA seeks applicants for young leadership program
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMThe Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association’s Emerging Leader Development Program is seeking nominations from individuals... Read more.
New York approves insecticide label expansion
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMThe New York State Department of Environmental Conservation has approved a label change for Mustang... Read more.
Researchers find lettuce gene key to hot-weather germination
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMA group of researchers have identified a gene and the related enzyme responsible for halting lettuce... Read more.
- Research shows chlorine works best to keep wash water clean
- Colorado State taps University of Florida's John Hayes
- EPA grants section 18s for stink bug control in Maryland
- Monsanto showcases tasty melons in development
- Report looks at fire blight control in organic apples, pears
- Florida woman named National Watermelon Queen
- Monsanto's Seminis introduces three seedless watermelons
- Mississippi launches voluntary bee-protection program
- Avocado pest, disease continue to spread in Southern California
- Obama’s visit spotlights California’s drought
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- Study finds common plant virus may infect honeybees