NPC seeks scholarship applicants
04/11/2013 7:00:00 AMThe National Potato Council is accepting applications for a master's level scholarship to be applied... Read more.
Artichokes are a rising star in Texas
04/11/2013 7:00:00 AMIn the land better known for armadillos and roadrunners is a crop that may seem out of place—artichokes. After... Read more.
Webinar walks organic growers through online nitrogen calculator
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMThe Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association will conduct a free webinar, April 17, to help specialty... Read more.
FFVA seeks applicants for young leadership program
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMThe Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association’s Emerging Leader Development Program is seeking nominations from individuals... Read more.
New York approves insecticide label expansion
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMThe New York State Department of Environmental Conservation has approved a label change for Mustang... Read more.
Researchers find lettuce gene key to hot-weather germination
04/04/2013 7:00:00 AMA group of researchers have identified a gene and the related enzyme responsible for halting lettuce... Read more.
- Jackie Burns named UF/IFAS dean for research
- Common virus, pathogen conspire to damage potatoes
- Mike Roberts promoted to GM of Griffin Fertilizer
- Changing demographics, drought top the concerns of wineries
- UPDATED: FDA releases revised produce rule proposal
- Revisions to proposed produce rule ease water requirements
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- CORRECTED: Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- University of Arkansas releases thornless primocane blackberry
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Most California produce in 2013 had little, no pesticide residue