Online resource helps apple growers with orchard issues
04/18/2013 7:00:00 AMApple growers continue to move toward narrower row and tree spacings and smaller-stature trees to... Read more.
Research seeks to maximize water use during droughts
04/18/2013 7:00:00 AMWhat water saving strategy is best in time of drought? That's a question that researchers at Colorado... Read more.
Plan would guide strawberry research into fumigant alternatives
04/11/2013 7:00:00 AMA diverse group, ranging from growers to researchers and environmentalists, has developed an action plan... Read more.
Researcher hopes to have an eye for healthful broccoli
04/11/2013 7:00:00 AMNorth Carolina State University assistant professor Allan Brown may have an eye for healthful crops. Brown... Watch Video.
Inexpensive weather monitoring towers may warn of freezes
04/11/2013 7:00:00 AMEven in sunny California, untimely frosts can cause damage during spring bud break in coastal winegrape... Read more.
Florida cole crop growers should watch out for bagrada bugs
04/08/2013 5:30:00 AMIf you grow broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, collars, arugula, radish or mustard in Florida, be on... Read more.
- Texas researcher seeks alternate potato zebra chip controls
- USDA halts national LGMA
- Macro Plastics unveils hybrid plastic-wood bin
- Fresh produce industry vital to Arizona economy, research shows
- Scientists complete genetic fingerprint of pest
- Four Washington tree fruit groups consider consolidation
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- Glyphosate-resistant weeds also may be disease resistant