USDA seeks comments on organic inputs proposal
04/18/2013 7:00:00 AMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture's Agricultural Marketing Service is seeking comments on materials that can... Read more.
Online resource helps apple growers with orchard issues
04/18/2013 7:00:00 AMApple growers continue to move toward narrower row and tree spacings and smaller-stature trees to... Read more.
Research seeks to maximize water use during droughts
04/18/2013 7:00:00 AMWhat water saving strategy is best in time of drought? That's a question that researchers at Colorado... Read more.
Plan would guide strawberry research into fumigant alternatives
04/11/2013 7:00:00 AMA diverse group, ranging from growers to researchers and environmentalists, has developed an action plan... Read more.
Researcher hopes to have an eye for healthful broccoli
04/11/2013 7:00:00 AMNorth Carolina State University assistant professor Allan Brown may have an eye for healthful crops. Brown... Watch Video.
Inexpensive weather monitoring towers may warn of freezes
04/11/2013 7:00:00 AMEven in sunny California, untimely frosts can cause damage during spring bud break in coastal winegrape... Read more.
Florida cole crop growers should watch out for bagrada bugs
04/08/2013 5:30:00 AMIf you grow broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, collars, arugula, radish or mustard in Florida, be on... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race