EPA registers virus to control codling moth, OFM
04/25/2013 7:00:00 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency recently registered Madex HP insecticidal virus to control codling moth and... Read more.
Researchers survey Florida citrus growers about fruit drop
04/25/2013 7:00:00 AMHow bad is fruit drop this season among Florida citrus groves? That's the question a group of researchers... Read more.
Study: Weeds may impact raspberry nutritional qualities
04/25/2013 7:00:00 AMExperts have long warned that weeds may compete with cultivated crops for nutrients and water. But... Read more.
Organic board recommends phase out of antibiotics for fire blight
04/25/2013 7:00:00 AMSince the National Organic Program began in 2002, it has allowed the use of antibiotics to control... Read more.
Verdesian Life Sciences buys U.K. plant health firm
04/25/2013 7:00:00 AMVerdesian Life Sciences LLC of Cary, N.C., is on a growth mode, with its latest acquisition being... Read more.
Freeze hits Texas peaches hard
04/18/2013 7:00:00 AMUnseasonably warm temperatures, followed by late freezes, may have cut the Texas peach crop by up... Read more.
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Farmers Mutual Hail to acquire John Deere Insurance
- Desert frosts nip lettuce
- Central Valley citrus growers dodge a freeze but expect more
- USDA seeks to knock down trade barriers, create consistent rules
- Guest opinion: Biologicals play a key role in food production