EPA registers virus to control codling moth, OFM
04/25/2013 7:00:00 AMThe Environmental Protection Agency recently registered Madex HP insecticidal virus to control codling moth and... Read more.
Researchers survey Florida citrus growers about fruit drop
04/25/2013 7:00:00 AMHow bad is fruit drop this season among Florida citrus groves? That's the question a group of researchers... Read more.
Study: Weeds may impact raspberry nutritional qualities
04/25/2013 7:00:00 AMExperts have long warned that weeds may compete with cultivated crops for nutrients and water. But... Read more.
Organic board recommends phase out of antibiotics for fire blight
04/25/2013 7:00:00 AMSince the National Organic Program began in 2002, it has allowed the use of antibiotics to control... Read more.
Verdesian Life Sciences buys U.K. plant health firm
04/25/2013 7:00:00 AMVerdesian Life Sciences LLC of Cary, N.C., is on a growth mode, with its latest acquisition being... Read more.
Freeze hits Texas peaches hard
04/18/2013 7:00:00 AMUnseasonably warm temperatures, followed by late freezes, may have cut the Texas peach crop by up... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Food bloggers tour California strawberries
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- End nears for potato man Chris Voigt's all-spud diet
- Math anxiety may be linked to lower understanding of GMOs
- Washington potato director denies wrongdoing in political race