Researchers survey Florida citrus growers about fruit drop
04/25/2013 7:00:00 AMHow bad is fruit drop this season among Florida citrus groves? That's the question a group of researchers... Read more.
Study: Weeds may impact raspberry nutritional qualities
04/25/2013 7:00:00 AMExperts have long warned that weeds may compete with cultivated crops for nutrients and water. But... Read more.
Organic board recommends phase out of antibiotics for fire blight
04/25/2013 7:00:00 AMSince the National Organic Program began in 2002, it has allowed the use of antibiotics to control... Read more.
Verdesian Life Sciences buys U.K. plant health firm
04/25/2013 7:00:00 AMVerdesian Life Sciences LLC of Cary, N.C., is on a growth mode, with its latest acquisition being... Read more.
Potato blight hotline adds text messaging option
04/18/2013 7:00:00 AMPotato growers can now receive text messages alerting them to the presence of potato early and late... Read more.
- Genetically engineered tomato helps fight bad cholesterol
- Most California produce tested had no detectable pesticide
- Bayer tests new seed treatments to protect honeybees
- University of Georgia releases giant of a blueberry variety
- Florida battles Mexican strawberries
- Washington university remains neutral on GMO labeling measure