Valley Irrigation shows off DropSpan for center pivots
02/21/2013 7:00:00 AMValley Irrigation, Valley, Neb., showed off its new DropSpan system for center pivots at the World... Read more.
California OKs yeast-based product to fight apple fire blight
02/14/2013 7:00:00 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Registration has registered Blossom Protect to control fire blight in... Read more.
Strip tillage, cover crops outperform conventional tillage
02/14/2013 7:00:00 AMCombining strip tillage with cover crops yields more benefits to Michigan vegetable growers than conventional... Read more.
North Carolina tomato breeding mixes tradition, high-tech
02/14/2013 7:00:00 AMAt North Carolina State University, high-tech meets tradition in tomato plant breeding. The Raleigh, N.C.-based institution... Read more.
UPDATED: California's 2012 winegrape crop sets crush record
02/14/2013 7:00:00 AMThe California grape crush was the largest on record, totaling 4.388 million tons, up 13 percent from... Read more.
Software helps migrate weather station, irrigation data
02/14/2013 7:00:00 AMNovato, Calif.-based Ranch Systems LLC has introduced software that allows users of the PureSense Irrigation... Read more.
Biological insecticide enlists friendly fungus to fight pests
02/14/2013 7:00:00 AMNovozymes BioAg, Milwaukee, Wis., has introduced MET52, which contains a pathogenic fungus as the active... Read more.
New Mexico researchers draft chile pepper genetic map
02/07/2013 7:00:00 AMResearchers at New Mexico State University's Chile Pepper Institute and colleagues in South Korea have... Read more.
- Packer Apple Man of the Year known for optimism
- Pear breeding efforts focus on rootstocks
- New York growers getting set for market push on new varieties
- Sweet potato varieties increase options
- Carolina group offers videos to supplement GAP manual
- California bans high-VOC pesticides in the Central Valley in 2015
- GMO labeling initiative qualifies for Colorado's November ballot
- Researchers: California surface water over-allocated by fivefold
- Recycling plant should aid growers with sustainability, landfills
- Nationwide growth prompts Bayer expansion
- Test kit can confirm citrus greening in the field
- Scientist tries peanut digger to fight nutsedge in organic fields