Valley Irrigation shows off DropSpan for center pivots
02/21/2013 7:00:00 AMValley Irrigation, Valley, Neb., showed off its new DropSpan system for center pivots at the World... Read more.
California OKs yeast-based product to fight apple fire blight
02/14/2013 7:00:00 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Registration has registered Blossom Protect to control fire blight in... Read more.
Strip tillage, cover crops outperform conventional tillage
02/14/2013 7:00:00 AMCombining strip tillage with cover crops yields more benefits to Michigan vegetable growers than conventional... Read more.
North Carolina tomato breeding mixes tradition, high-tech
02/14/2013 7:00:00 AMAt North Carolina State University, high-tech meets tradition in tomato plant breeding. The Raleigh, N.C.-based institution... Read more.
UPDATED: California's 2012 winegrape crop sets crush record
02/14/2013 7:00:00 AMThe California grape crush was the largest on record, totaling 4.388 million tons, up 13 percent from... Read more.
Software helps migrate weather station, irrigation data
02/14/2013 7:00:00 AMNovato, Calif.-based Ranch Systems LLC has introduced software that allows users of the PureSense Irrigation... Read more.
Biological insecticide enlists friendly fungus to fight pests
02/14/2013 7:00:00 AMNovozymes BioAg, Milwaukee, Wis., has introduced MET52, which contains a pathogenic fungus as the active... Read more.
New Mexico researchers draft chile pepper genetic map
02/07/2013 7:00:00 AMResearchers at New Mexico State University's Chile Pepper Institute and colleagues in South Korea have... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Empire State revitalizing Pride of New York program
- Walmart funds second round of strawberry sustainability grants
- UPDATED: U.S. potato shipments resume in Mexico
- Vidalia onion growers say new disease hasn’t hurt crop
- Georgia watermelon growers enjoy good season
- Study suggests organic foods nutritionally superior
- Texas A&M publishes strawberry production guide
- Washington's 23 commissions promote apples to turf grass seed
- Study finds consumers confused about local, organic foods
- UC study pegs California ag drought costs at $2.2 billion
- Netafim to unveil portable drip system