Valley Irrigation shows off DropSpan for center pivots
02/21/2013 7:00:00 AMValley Irrigation, Valley, Neb., showed off its new DropSpan system for center pivots at the World... Read more.
California OKs yeast-based product to fight apple fire blight
02/14/2013 7:00:00 AMThe California Department of Pesticide Registration has registered Blossom Protect to control fire blight in... Read more.
Strip tillage, cover crops outperform conventional tillage
02/14/2013 7:00:00 AMCombining strip tillage with cover crops yields more benefits to Michigan vegetable growers than conventional... Read more.
North Carolina tomato breeding mixes tradition, high-tech
02/14/2013 7:00:00 AMAt North Carolina State University, high-tech meets tradition in tomato plant breeding. The Raleigh, N.C.-based institution... Read more.
UPDATED: California's 2012 winegrape crop sets crush record
02/14/2013 7:00:00 AMThe California grape crush was the largest on record, totaling 4.388 million tons, up 13 percent from... Read more.
Software helps migrate weather station, irrigation data
02/14/2013 7:00:00 AMNovato, Calif.-based Ranch Systems LLC has introduced software that allows users of the PureSense Irrigation... Read more.
Biological insecticide enlists friendly fungus to fight pests
02/14/2013 7:00:00 AMNovozymes BioAg, Milwaukee, Wis., has introduced MET52, which contains a pathogenic fungus as the active... Read more.
New Mexico researchers draft chile pepper genetic map
02/07/2013 7:00:00 AMResearchers at New Mexico State University's Chile Pepper Institute and colleagues in South Korea have... Read more.
- Broccoli offers winter production opportunities for Florida
- New farm bill increases investments in specialty crops
- Vine-ripe Tasti-Lee tomato creates a buzz among consumers
- Cold snap delays South Carolina watermelons
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Bayer opens new North Carolina bee care center
- Genetically modified orange trees set for Florida field trials
- New California marketing program targets culinary tourists
- Monsanto introduces new green bean variety
- GMO labeling bill draws industry notice
- UPDATED: Federal GMO labeling bill draws ag support
- WEB EXTRA: Program helps identify Florida-grown produce